Skype just got an exclusive feature on Windows Phone
sincity - Today, 02:49 AM
Dropbox is the latest app to gain Touch ID on iPhone 6
hellreturn - Today, 02:01 AM
Android Lollipop's Gmail app might handle non-Google emails too
sincity - Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Apple might actually slash Beats Music subscription price in half
sincity - Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [interface] Iconic table operations does not remove inline edit label
- [interface] Unnecessary scrolling on Databases page
- [setup] Define a label that was missing
- [interface] Show all button wraps on privileges page
- [config] Config for export compression not used
- [interface] Table is dropped regardless of confirmation
- [auth] Fixed error handling for signon auth method.
- [core] Avoid caching of index.php.
- [interface] Unnecessary Details slider
- [interface] "Show all" not persistent after a sort
- [auth] Version disclosure to anonymous visitors
- [interface] pmahomme and table statistics
Download: phpMyAdmin 3.4.2 | 3.5 MB (Freeware)
View: phpMyAdmin Website