• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Cover

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   borut

borut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Unknown
For a long time disguised as a cover is not recognized by the team. You have to almost kill him, that turned into a disguise opponent. This should be changed, as it is in most modifications that one or the first few shots allows you to identify disguised enemy. Until It's hard to recognize / identify Cover opponent.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
It is intenional that coverts are not easy to spot by secondary methods. Traditionally covert ops have been like that. As far as I know, only in Jaymod the hitsounds are designed to blow the cover of the covert op.

OFFLINE   =EMP=Avery13

=EMP=Avery13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
On a distinguished road
  • LocationProvidence, RI
I like the coverts like that better. It's more realistic and a better use for the covert. There should be a hit sound that recognizes if it is a teammate anyways. There are many ways you can tell whether it is a covert or not. Make your teammate in your fireteam and press 0 and it will put a little icon over their head.

OFFLINE   borut

borut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Unknown
I'm not talking about sound, but the time to stay in disguise. My point is that the shoots and shoots in the direction of the suspected enemy, and not disguise it disappears. Sometimes you have to give up, because I think it is our soldier. After getting hit for some percentage of shots, he should disappear disguise.
Just as in the basic version of ET and other modifications. Compare and see the behavior of the various modifications of the game.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
He loses his disguise instantly when he shoots. I don't remember any mod where the disguise would drop just by getting shot at.

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
Yes, like gaoesa stated, the covert has to shoot to loose disguise.
For more details check the g_coverts server cvar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users