PPSH Error

=EMP=Avery13

This was their reply

"The server you are on is Win 2003 x64, all other mods work on our set up but not this one, sorry im at a loss?"

Guess I won't be doing silent mod

That was the setup of our host as well. We tried everything and couldn't get silEnT to work. Hopefully building LUA into qagame will fix it. I waisted way too many hours on that problem! Sounds like the 64-bit Windows Server 2003 is a fairly common setup for ET hosts.

Server was running with punkbuster and working just fine. It is now not working, and getting this error again.. i don't understand why this keeps happening... the host is saying that it is an issue with silent mod itself because no other mod is coming up with the error this many times.

Nothing was changed... it was running, and now it's not. Didn't know if it was a bug or not.. but since it is not the first time, I will be most likely moving the server to a different mod again. Thanks for the help, but since there seems to be no fix.. I don't want to leave my server in the dark for a while.

• Management
It doesn't happen on it's own. It was running but then suddenly they can't get it up again. The choice of the mod is your own, but at this point if they really officially claim the servers installations just break on their own, you would do better with another hoster.

I am already planning on moving my host after this month. The only reason I stayed this month was because I only paid $4 for this month. Got a 10 pound donation to the server from one of our members. When you are normally only paying 12 pounds a month.. mine as well stick out another month.

• Management

This was their reply

Ive stripped back the install so there are no custom maps etc and we are still getting the same error. The server you are on is Win 2003 x64, all other mods work on our set up but not this one, sorry im at a loss?

Guess I won't be doing silent mod

Works on Windows 2003, 32 and 64 bit. Confirmed. I tested on my friends machine who is using Windows 2003. I use Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise but everything worked fine on his machine and took less then 15 mins to get it going.