Few questions

=EMP=Avery13

So I FINALLY got it up and working with the help of Gaming Deluxe. I started playing on the server and noticed just a few things... Maybe it's my settings

Friendly Fire is activated through:

set g_friendlyFire 1

but it is not working.

Another thing, this one could be a map issue though or just my game.. I couldn't pick up the objective in 1944_beach.. idk. Wouldn't let me pick it up. Since there was 24 minutes left and I couldn't do the objective with a bunch of bots, I went to !nextmap and it told me that the next map was loaded, but it would not work. It never went to the next map. Any clue?

• Management
Played couple maps. The maps don't autostart but require players to be ready before warmup countdown starts. After the game starts, everything looks normal and the g_friendlyFire 1 is taking effect. Did look like it saved my XP too. The splatterladder is not finding new server because the ET masterlist is down at the moment. That is why your server does not show on their list. On trackbase you can add servers manually and it appears to be there now http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=39378 .

Sweet. That is goo to hear some insight on what is the issue. What setting would j need to change for warmup? I thought I had it set right.

Track base says I don't have punk buster enabled. I have it enabled in the command line, in the silent config and in the punk buster folders... Hmmm