• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Killingspree sounds

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Dookie

Dookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationCroatia
Hello, Ive got killing spree's enabled on my server, but there is not sounds for them, how can I add sounds also?

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
For killingspree sounds you need to install an additional soundpack. Gather all the extra sounds you like to your server into one soundpack and add it to your server. The silEnT doesn't include those sounds itself. Let us know if you haven't done soundpacks before.

OFFLINE   Dookie

Dookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationCroatia
never did it before, please explain

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
You will need some zip program. I recommnd 7zip. It can handle also winzip format.

Take a look at this:
http://mygamingtalk....tsoundpack1pk3/

Don't mind that it has the pk3 file ending. It is still just a zipped archive with only .zip changed to .pk3. Create something similar on your own.

Here is the required folder structure:
http://mygamingtalk....p/Silent_Sounds

For example adding a killingspree sound for 5 kills. You need to create folder "sound", subfolder "announces" and in there place a wav file named "spree5.wav". After you have added all the files you want, create a zip from the root, in this case from the folder aboce the "sounds". Change the .zip to .pk3 and place it on the server silent folder. Also to the download redirect. I recommend you test the packs on your desktop before putting them on the server.

PS. Please remember to use unique name for the addon pack so that it will not confilct with the downloads from other servers.

OFFLINE   Dookie

Dookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationCroatia
ok, got working killing spree sounds, now i just need working body hitsound, where can i get it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users