- Fixed 64bit issues with split screen input binding menus.
- Added fix for black screen on OSX, for ATI series 6 cards. (Fix for series 4 and 5 is in the works)
- Disabled instancing on OSX platform.
- Fixed kernel panic on OSX caused by parallax occlusion mapping pixel shader.
- GPU's video memory size is now determined correctly under OSX platform.
- Application is now started in current desktop resolution on OSX platform, instead of 1024x768.
View the full article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users