Questions to the creators

bum

1. On what mod are silEnT hitboxes based on? Eg jaymod, nq or what?

2. On what basis is silEnT ID generated? I'm server admin and I want to know, I want to improve it.

Maybe I will post more questions and hope you will answer to these :)

• Management

1. ETPub with modifications. Bounding box is modified for proned players and with default settings it's height goes around the head. With g_realBody in 0.5.1, completely new code was made from hit trace to the new G_BulletDamage function (not present in any available source code I have seen) to improve performance and allow more flexibility for any future hitbox types.

2. Uniqueness. The silEnT GUIDs are guaranteed to be always unique.

I don't really understand what you mean by you being server admin and wanting to improve. But I didn't mind answering either.

Many players doesn't have their PB GUID (even me, but I have an etkey). So how it is possible they can join PB servers without guid?

One time I was playing on one ET install with my lvl, xp etc. Then I wanted to play on other install without any lvl, just for "spying" players on my server. But then I wanted to go back quickly to the install with lvl and there wasn't this level! I had to restart ET. Is that bug? Why it happend?

• Management
Many players doesn't have their PB GUID (even me, but I have an etkey). So how it is possible they can join PB servers without guid?

One time I was playing on one ET install with my lvl, xp etc. Then I wanted to play on other install without any lvl, just for "spying" players on my server. But then I wanted to go back quickly to the install with lvl and there wasn't this level! I had to restart ET. Is that bug? Why it happend?

Are all of the above questions related to the silEnT servers?

• Management

You would have to ask this from the forums of the specific server. Most likely they have relaxed settings for the PB GUID. However, not relevant with the silEnT.

Ok but what about it?

it's not on PB

• Management

So

1. You are playing on the server with one installation.

2. You close the ET.

3. You start another ET installation.

4. You connect to the same server but you don't have the level you were given earlier for this installation.

5. You close ET.

6. You start ET and connect to the server again. This time you have the level that were given to you earlier.

Was this description correct? If so there is probably something else that influenced the outcome.

1. I play on install with xp (generally)

2. One day I play on new, fresh install (there is no xp)

3. I want to play on the older install - so I quit this old and go to the new.

4. I have xp from new install (no xp)

5. I restart ET and its good