• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Some requests ......

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   cinco

cinco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationSpain
Hello,..

-To limit the number of syringes stamina. currently up to 12.

-To limit health-classes. Currently a medic can reach 151hp 100% more than anyone who comes to play without xp.

-To change more parameters for weapons such as recoil, spread, maxclip... etc. Currently we can only establish the damage and radius.

-Make more staggered board skills, would be nice that could be set to 6, higher skills would be more staggered. Currently 4.

-Establish a difference in the model of the syringe to cure and the poison.

-Mortar-cam, ...... it's fun.

-To establish wide-screen resolutions more. currently only 856x480.

Sometimes random without knowing why, are charged the mapscripst bad situations to occur as the disappearance of the target, or tanks or truckscan not be repaired

Sorry for the English of google, I hope you will understand ......... :rolleyes:

Thanks

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

-Make more staggered board skills, would be nice that could be set to 6, higher skills would be more staggered. Currently 4.

I didn't understand this.

EDIT:
Oh I think I know what you mean now. I'm not in favour of this. Already with 4 stars in different classes the players gain huge benefits that alter the game play.

OFFLINE   cinco

cinco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationSpain
I knew that Google was going to play a trick ...

I think the fewer steps you have in obtaining Levels, but differences exist in the game between the players.

Nq for example has 9 .......... seems excessive, but always has the possibility of eliminating some level setting it to -1

In short, the request would be to have the ability to configure the Levels within a larger range.

sorry again and thanks

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
Hmm. So in fact the request is the ability to modify the level benefits in the server config. That indeed sounds interesting. Don't know about it yet though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users