Hitboxes

NoGooD

One of the complaints I've been hearing about this mod on my server from my admins are the location of the hitboxes.

As I've stated before I essentially ported this mod over to an old ETpub server and used the same cfg I used for pub. While the mod has many more features, one feature I have not found is the ability to change the hitboxes as you could in pub.

I'm currently using g_hitboxes 31 on my server cfg, only since it was in there to begin with. I wanted to know if this actually had any effect on hitboxes, if it was useless or if any change to this cvar would make a difference at all?

I am currently running g_dmg at 0.

Just looking for some suggestions/info

• Management

The g_hitboxes cvar was removed from the mod. The bounding boxes uses the g_hitboxes 31 settings with the exception that standing players have higher bounding box (body box). The silEnT mod bounding box for standing players reaches the forehead in height.

The g_realhead setting controls the original etpub head box or the etpro headbox.

EDIT:

Some additional info.

To give more value to headhits I would suggest setting the g_dmgHeadShotMin to a higher value, by default it is 50. This can compensate the higher amount of bodyhits when aiming to standing players head. g_dmg 1 setting can be used to give reduced damage to leg and arm shots.