update 0.5.0 Silent mod to 0.5.1

jaszpol

I greet you cordially

This is my first topic in this forum and I wrote to you with a translator.

I have a problem with updating my server to version 0.5.1. I'd do anything after therailroad, turn off the server deletes the file and silent-0.5.0. Dll files. Loading a new filefrom the package server STARTING from scratch. And after entering the server each haschanged guid silent. Do not know if I'm doing something wrong if this is your fault, butafter the upgrade to 0.5.1, each losing xp. 0.5.0 Loading a back like and old. Dll files thateveryone has a previous sguid and XP. He asked me for help because I really wanted tozakutalizować my server to version 0.5.1 and I can not agree on xp lost by all players.

Witam was serdecznie

Jest to mój pierwszy temat na tym forum i pisałem do was za pomocą translatora.

Mam problem z aktualizacją mojego serwera do wersji 0.5.1. Robie wszystko po koleji, wyłączam serwer usuwam plik silent-0.5.0 i pliki .dll. Wgrywam nowe pliki z paczki uruchamian od nowa serwer. I po wejściu na serwer każdy ma zmieniony silent guid. Nie wiem czy ja robię coś nie tak czy to jest wasza wina ale po aktualizacji do 0.5.1 każdy traci xp. Jak wgrywam ponownie 0.5.0 i stare pliki .dll to każdy ma poprzedni sguid i xp. Prosił bym o pomoc ponieważ bardzo chciał bym zakutalizować mój serwer do wersji 0.5.1 a nie mogę się zgodzić na utratę xp przez wszystkich graczy.

http://mygamingtalk....nt-release-051/

Reworked: The silEnT GUID handling is changed a little. This prevents certain types of copy paste spoofings. Note, players that are not stored to the database with valid PB GUIDs will create new player records. Also, from the old ban lists, at least the silEnT GUID (sguid) fields must be cleared to prevent false bans.

Which means the data of players without PB GUIDs will be lost.

Edited by Dragon

• 1 month later...