Panzer effectiveness

Petbark

Everytime we run panzerwar the panzer effectiveness is always down on what it was once panzerwar is stopped.

i.e If panzers are set to 400 damage. You run a panzerwar the weapon damage appears to decrease. After panzerwar is turned off the damage does not return to orginal value.

Is this right????

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi,

I'd like to know if something changed in panzerwar. When I turn on this fun war, I have to change damage and radius from rcon because mapconfig don't change value of this 2 cvars. Why?

And one more thing, can someone tells me how can I check in console what is the actual value of damage and radius?  

• Management

We haven't changed the storing/restoring dmg behavior. This should be the same as etpub. Just checked the sources quickly, the g_dmgPanzer and g_panzerSpeed values are stored upon panzerwar start and restored after it is over.

I guess we need to investigate it first before we answer more precisely.

• Management

Values can be checked with the console. Bug is confirmed. The damage values are restored if !panzerwar off is used before the map ends. But if the panzerwar continues to the next map, then the damage is not returned to normal anymore with !panzerwar off command.

I resolved problem with damage. In map config I enable panzerwar (g_dmgPanzer is "133"), then I gib all and after that I set a new value of damage ( in my case "800", you can also change radius in this moment). So if someone need change value of g_dmgPanzer or g_dmgPanzerRadius please do what I wrote. Nice play :)