• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Xp&Admin Level dont Save

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
Similar problems had Sol on his server, we didn't find the solution - something got corrupted maybe. The only thing that can help is the clean DB, I mean start the DB from scratch and check if the XP gets saved after that operation. But keep the current db backup just in case.

OFFLINE   LGsmokey

LGsmokey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Unknown
Yes but the wierd thing is. last night i checked userdb and it whas empty.. and 1 hour later i checked again and it whas Full again :o but i think after that people lost xp&level including me

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
Sorry, I didn't read your post carefully, you didn't have 0.5.0 earlier. Don't bother about my comment then.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
On sols server the issue was resulted most likely from the QMM mod he used or some other customization. The conversion itself has not been buggy. What I mean is that i some players have the 0.5.0 loaded before connecting to your server.

What do you mean with checked the db? You used !userlist command? What is the IP of your server?

OFFLINE   LGsmokey

LGsmokey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Unknown
I checked the user.db at my server pannel site

This is my server ip: 176.31.14.178:27968

But the xp&level reset doesnt happens 1 time with same player.. it happens more,but sometimes it doesnt sometimes it does.. really wierd

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

I checked the user.db at my server pannel site

Can you please explain what this means.

OFFLINE   LGsmokey

LGsmokey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Unknown
I bought my Server At www.wolfa-hosting.com

And when i buy it i get a site where i can handle the server, where all the files are in.

With the site i can change server.cfg and everything

And at that Site i Checked my User.db

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
Do you mean you used rcon to use database commands? Or some other method? I'm asking how did you check the database.

OFFLINE   LGsmokey

LGsmokey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Unknown
I Checked the Database True a website....like i said :)

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
They have some hack that attempts to read the files directly? Please be sure they have not been in contact with us and have had no access to our source. Eventhough, reading the database files is easy to figure, it is very likely that the program they have made can create unpredictible results. It is possible even if it doesn't attempt to manipulate it depending on how they have done it.

OFFLINE   LGsmokey

LGsmokey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Unknown
Yes its some hack But it works perfect...and they are not in concact with your source :D

But now, there is nothing wrong with my Last server.cfg that i posted?

Edited by LGsmokey, 21 May 2012 - 06:01 PM.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
Obviously their program is defected.

Nothing wrong with the cfg in relation to the errors you have reported. Just request them to remove the hack, then remove the current database files just in case. Until that is done there is no way we can help with issues on your server because we can not fix third party softwares.

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

Yes its some hack But it works perfect...and they are not in concact with your source

They might as well run rcon command through the rcon client locally and interpret the output, but if they access the file and try to parse it, it might corrupt the file. It's a binary file, so accessing it without knowing the structure might not be successful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users