• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Silent menu ingame doesn't work

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   pinkamena

pinkamena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
A step in the right direction
Greetings,

Pressing escape then clicking on the Silent menu while in my server simply closes the menu's. Any idea what i did wrong?

Also is it possible to create different hitsounds for the body for both team and enemy? I made a soundpack with the body.wav and team.wav but when shooting a teammate i hear the sound of body.wav.

OFFLINE   clan DIABOLIK

clan DIABOLIK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Getting Better
V54

For the Silent menu: does-it happen only to you or all players ? And what is your silEnT version ?

OFFLINE   pinkamena

pinkamena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

V54

For the Silent menu: does-it happen only to you or all players ? And what is your silEnT version ?

All players, reinstalling silent mod worked for a while and now its messed up again... We use version 0.5.1

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3098 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
What's the server IP?

OFFLINE   pinkamena

pinkamena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

What's the server IP?

e: nvm fixed it by adding the ingame menu's for silent mod in a custom made pk3.

Thanks for looking into it tho :)

Edited by pinkamena, 22 May 2012 - 05:58 PM.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
To get the different hitsound from teammate you need to enable g_hitsound flag 8. http://mygamingtalk....var#g_hitsounds

About the custom menu problem. Remove the custom menu from server, test if it works now, then compare the official menu with your custom menu and make the changes to the script. I don't remember what were the changes but indeed there were some in the 0.4.0 version that broke some old menu script definitions.

OFFLINE   pinkamena

pinkamena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

To get the different hitsound from teammate you need to enable g_hitsound flag 8. http://mygamingtalk....var#g_hitsounds

Do i need to enable both 1 and 8? Incase i do, how? I've tried this before and it didn't work. i tried separting them with spaces and , but i still get the same sound as when i shoot an enemy on its body.

OFFLINE   Dookie

Dookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationCroatia

Do i need to enable both 1 and 8? Incase i do, how? I've tried this before and it didn't work. i tried separting them with spaces and , but i still get the same sound as when i shoot an enemy on its body.

i think you must set g_hitsound 9

OFFLINE   pinkamena

pinkamena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

i think you must set g_hitsound 9

Well that worked. So does it mean that whenever i want to add multiple options (killingspree options for example.) i need to add up the numbers? (considering 1+8= 9) Or is that just pure concidence?

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
It works exactly as you think. Adding flag numbers together to form one value.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users