Silent menu ingame doesn't work

pinkamena

Greetings,

Pressing escape then clicking on the Silent menu while in my server simply closes the menu's. Any idea what i did wrong?

Also is it possible to create different hitsounds for the body for both team and enemy? I made a soundpack with the body.wav and team.wav but when shooting a teammate i hear the sound of body.wav.

• Management

To get the different hitsound from teammate you need to enable g_hitsound flag 8. http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/index.php/Silent_Mod_Server_Cvar#g_hitsounds

About the custom menu problem. Remove the custom menu from server, test if it works now, then compare the official menu with your custom menu and make the changes to the script. I don't remember what were the changes but indeed there were some in the 0.4.0 version that broke some old menu script definitions.

Do i need to enable both 1 and 8? Incase i do, how? I've tried this before and it didn't work. i tried separting them with spaces and , but i still get the same sound as when i shoot an enemy on its body.

i think you must set g_hitsound 9