Menu

ShaDoW

Hello all

Since we run silent mod on our server is our menu ( link to server on main) not downloading anymore.

We have this problem only on silent mod, everything works fine on jaymod and nitmod.

The location of the menu is etmain and it contains a campaignfile.

U can check the menu in atached files.

Greetz shadow

post-353-0-43347900-1338143046_thumb.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_AxE.pk3

hello, posting in name of shadow, i found the problem, when is map voting cycle then its not being downloaded, but when Ive put exec campaigncycle.cfg, before loading campaign it was immidieatly downloaded, i mean the menu, so is there a possiblity to fix it, to works also when map voting is on? thx

again me, got it partly working, so since my campaign's didnt work out, i took skye.cmapaign hope they wont be angry, nd placed it there instead northafrica bla bla, ok, i renamed pk3 file to cool, first got in my ind, and ok...ive uploaded it on ftp, and when im connecting it does download file, but there is no menu when you quit game or anything, ive deleted all other menu's so now there is just normal ET, but this menu is not wokring, also tried renaming file, but if i rename the excact same file that cool.pk3 to smthing like phone.pk3, and delete the old file from ftp and upload that new1, then again its not getting downloaded,

set g_campaignFile "scripts/skye.campaign"

my current line in seerver.cfg, anyway, goin 2 sleep now, this thing really tired me off, hope someone would try to look at it, maybe also to test it, since the file is uploaded in 1st post, sign of it working is #AxE|Server icon, above play online icon when u open ET. thanks all, good night.

• Management

When I visited your server I downloaded your pk3 file with menus: zzz_AxE_menu_v6.pk3

The menus.txt in that file differes from the menus.txt file inside the file you have posted in this thread. Maybe that is the case?

In my opinion you should have menus.txt in one pk3 file only or all menus.txt should be the same.

ok this is a bit crazy now, ive got it working on my test server,download's it works all perfectly, but when I put it on my public server same file, same all, it doesnt download it all, but my public server and test server are totally the same...

Ok sorry guys for all this circus, it wasnt been working cuz in this whole mess i forgot to set campaign file on that other server, now is all working great, thank you all for your help and sorry for my double/triple posts! :)