Super MNC Rule Changes 8:
Free Pro Rotation: Captain Spark, Cheston, Megabeth, Sniper, Support, Tank
We at Uber Entertainment hope everyone in the United States had an enjoyable, safe, and restful Memorial Day! We did, which results in a shorter week and a slightly smaller update.
This week we are taking aim at improving our match quality. The big step we're taking is that teams of five are only going to matched with other teams of five. Teams of two or solo players will be matched together. This means that we've removed the ability to group up in teams of three or four. If you only have a team of three or four, what better way to get to know your fellow players than to invite them into your team?
As always, feel free to leave us feedback at http://www.uberent.com/forums! If you have issues please email@example.com
• Only teams of two and five can be built. If you have three or four, ask in chat for someone to play!
• Only solos and duo groups are now match made with each other.
• Teams of five are now only matched with other teams of five.
• Custom games can now be started with only four players.
• Pro store menu updated to match the style of the items menu.
• Death UI now shows the flair equipped by the person who did the damage.
• Removed confirmation for quitting out of a replay.
• When a replay download completes, button will now change to "PLAY" when that replay is selected.
• Added the XP bar back to the old location next to chat.
• Added new effect for speed boosts.
• Fixed GG Stack and Chip Valvano talking about turrets that can't be rebuilt when they can.
• Fixed returning to the wrong game mode UI after a match.
• Fixed login screen hangup when there is no connection to UberNet.
• Fixed controls breaking if you taunt at the exact moment of spawn.
• Fixed some instances of the game hanging when creating a custom game.
• Fixed several minor UI alignment issues.
• Fixed various typos and incorrect characters in Pro bios.
• Fixed GG and Chip from talking about the wrong team when a player lands a Head Crab or Ground Zero.
• Fixed changing parts of your loadout in Training Camp from not working properly.
• Fixed some turrets being stuck into the ground.
• Fixed bot lanes on the HUD from being reversed.
• Fixed Shelly being able to be stunned.
• Continued art improvements.
• Added bot lane holograms.
• Fixed typo in the spelling of "New Sydney"
• Shelly: Activation Time: 0.25 -> 2
• Jumping on or near Shelly will now kill Pros.
• Trails on Shelly shells are more team colored.
• Turrets that are prebuilt on the map now have shields that once taken down, do not come back. Player built turrets do not have shields.
• Fixed turrets from sometimes doing no damage to bots.
• Turbocross Jackbot Health: 105000 -> 87500
• All throw and momentum push distances increased by 25%
• Long Shot Turrets: Will no longer fire at any of its previous 10 targets.
• Long Shot Turrets: Added radius damage falloff, which means you'll take more damage the closer you are to the epicenter of the explosion.
• Long Shot Turrets: Added radius momentum falloff, which means you'll only be moved if you're close to the epicenter of the explosion.
• Long Shot Turrets: Damage: Full/Min: 400/200 -> 300/150
• Dagger/Sword: Cloak drain per shot: -5 -> -4
• Shuriken Launcher: Cloak drain per shot: -1.8 -> -1.4
• Fly: Shooting now drains fly similar to Assassin Cloak
• Assault Rifle: Fly drain per shot: 0 -> -1
• Grenade Launcher: Fly drain per shot: 0 -> -5
• Megahurtz: Armor damage: 500 -> 250
• New Uniform: Pit Girl
• Combat Healer: Fixed not being able to heal turrets in Turbocross
• New Uniform: The Illusionist
• Fixed wings not displaying properly when wearing the Chickey head.
• Fixed mustache placement.
• Shifty Shuffle: Grappling as the Wascot will no longer cancel Shifty Shuffle.
• Shifty Shuffle: Grappling the Wascot while Shifty Shuffle is active will now use your entire cooldown.
• Party Pooper: Now affects turrets as well as Pros.
View the full article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users