Cant give guy a level

Dookie

Hello, today my friend and I runned out on a wierd problem on server, as usually we give every our visitor level 1, and today we ran out on a guy and we were unable to give him any level, i will post screenshot here:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/496/screenlevel.png

Only thing it says about it also is: silent id has invalid length it say''s

But as you can see he got normal silent ID and all other players got levels so its not problem about level, also sum of my guys told me that they ran out on that problem before...so any ideas what might be causing it? or its a bug? As you can see player name is "punkt warde"

Thank you.

• Management

What I can think of is that the 5 is in use in someones name. Did you try the setlevel using part of the player name? You can also go around such issues using useredit command whic takes the 8 character ids. If that was the case.

EDIT:

Ok, it seems that the failed issue is related to not being able to fetch from the database. Did you do !userinfo on him. It would display if the issue is that he joined through the 0.5.0 and therefore the unfortunate GUID issue would have effected. In such cases the thing what players need to do is to restart the game and join the server directly.

What I can think of is that the 5 is in use in someones name. Did you try the setlevel using part of the player name? You can also go around such issues using useredit command whic takes the 8 character ids. If that was the case.

EDIT:

Ok, it seems that the failed issue is related to not being able to fetch from the database. Did you do !userinfo on him. It would display if the issue is that he joined through the 0.5.0 and therefore the unfortunate GUID issue would have effected. In such cases the thing what players need to do is to restart the game and join the server directly.

well he left server till now, so guess we are never gonna found out :D¸, when i try to usersearch for him, shows like he never even was on server :D

Edited by Dookie