Update 1.2.2 is available for Ticket to Ride.
This update addresses the following issues:
- The application now supports multiple screens set-ups (i.e. Eyefinity and SLI)
- CPU usage has been improved
- Memory footprint has been improved
- The game now supports when some image files are corrupted during the optimizing step (of course, you will not see the corrupted images, but the game will load and continue nevertheless).
- Zoom now goes up to x5 on the board
- Shadows of cars on the board is stronger, so that claimed routes are more obvious
- no DLL conflict when OpenAL is already installed anymore
View the full article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users