/kill in KR

Quovadis

In =F|A= silent mod servers , we use alot KR to even teams. I think this is a great feature and it helps admins alot with evening teams. The problem is there is alot of players that are.boosting their KR. Most of time , they use panzer only , take a few kills from long distance and then /kill themself. The worst cases end up with 10+ KRs . The fact is that since !shuffle is KR bases , we end up with stacked teams because KR aren't significiant for them. For exemple we end up with that 12KR guy and a few 1+ KRs against 3-4 3+ KRs and a few 1+. . The first team get's destroyed because that guy is only camping with his panzer and he doesn't represents his 12 KR. I think if you could incorporate /kill in KR rating it would help alot.

Thanks for your time , keep up the good work ( best mod ever).

=F|A=QuoVadiS'

they use panzer only , take a few kills from long distance and then /kill themself.

With such a way of playing they wouldn't get a really high rating since its algorithm uses distance (and other variables of course) to calculate if total KR should be increased or decreased AFAIK.

What I personally noticed is that it's really difficult to make KR higher than 2.000 with a weapon other than SMG.

Dragon, he just said that the guy has earnt 12+kd by using panzer and tapping out.. And I know who he's talking about too..

The guy has the skill of a 0.05kd player but he /kills even after ONE kill, so he boosts his KD to 12 and it sits around there permanently. He doesn't fluctuate much. It means his team gets absolutely slaughtered because shuffle stacks up high KD players on the opposing team..

He also does it on purpose.. He's a long-time trouble player.

I think a better idea would be a !resetKD command.. Because some players use /kill as a legitimate teamplay function, and shouldn't be punished for it.. But hey, whatever is easiest suits me.. This is a highly exploitable hole..

Dragon, he just said that the guy has earnt 12+kd by using panzer and tapping out.. And I know who he's talking about too..

The guy has the skill of a 0.05kd player but he /kills even after ONE kill, so he boosts his KD to 12 and it sits around there permanently. He doesn't fluctuate much. It means his team gets absolutely slaughtered because shuffle stacks up high KD players on the opposing team..

He also does it on purpose.. He's a long-time trouble player.

I think a better idea would be a !resetKD command.. Because some players use /kill as a legitimate teamplay function, and shouldn't be punished for it.. But hey, whatever is easiest suits me.. This is a highly exploitable hole..

Cancel that, I just found out about resetpls.. Going to try get that enabled for higher admins on our servers so we can deal with these trolls.

• 2 weeks later...