jaszpol

One idea: remove ALL maps form your server, and run it for few days only with 6 original maps, and see if bug has gone ?

imo this is not a good idea to delete all the maps.

If the problem started occuring on ET 3.00, you should install previous binary again.

What this is an error with the crash occurred before installing 3.0.0 ET but only after you enter commands such as !Shuffle !Map, etc. A ET 3.0.0 has improved but now it is completely crash for no reason as you can see, there is no and the Error the server shuts down. Perhaps the fault of the tool to auto-restart the server in case of crash?

• Management

Try removing all external programs influencing the server. If the autorestart is a bash script starting the server in a loop, then that is not a problem. But I remember you have QMM modules also, which can create weird behaviour. I thought your older issues were resolved already.

Now that I'm thinking, since the restart does not look like a real crash, maybe the autorestart tool indeed is doing it on it's own. That is if it is not just a loop script.