Patch Notes 1.2.2:
• The method of land generation was changed so that some land types (like
volcanic) now would be created as small patches regardless of climate. • Fixed problem with loading of Multiplayer save games. (old saves are still
• Ballista unit became a bit tougher and cheaper.
• When starting a saved multiplayer game the missing players will be replaced with AI.
• Monster lair spawn events are more logical now, and a few more were added.
• Multiplayer Lobby now shows the total number of players in it (including playing).
• Quest and Loot windows became a bit wider to better show long units and artifacts names.
• Now a player cannot disable a building manually only demolish (or activate if disabled).
• The hint added the reasons why the building cannot be activated. • Now when a player closes the "Select target Mage" window the spell is automatically cancelled.
• Fixed the issue when a player could receive a quest to destroy an entire Monster faction.
• Fixed the issue when a player unit could not be set to Sentry mode (or sleep mode).
• Fixed a crash in AI turn.
• Fixed the bug when a Portal could spawn on top of a city.
• Fixed the bug when a player could get the same spell in the research window twice.
• Fixed the AI faction global spell casting.
• Fixed some misprints.
View the full article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users