G_weapons, bitmask 16

cinco

Hi,

We added bitmask 16 "Half restore FIeld ops charge bar if airstrike is aborted" a g_weapons, but the bar is full when fieldops launches airstrike and is aborted.

The bitmask 8 is not added.

G_weapons has a value of 14071

regards

Would u mind to tell us which values are u using at g_weapons as the 14071 value would not be possible if u put all cvars together, so i assume the mistake lies at the end number of ur cvar.

U need to do it as described "bitmask" meaning u calculate all the values u want using "+".

I.E: If u want to use value 16 for strike and adding anything with it, u need to go 16+ any other values u intend to add.

I do hope is this that u ment.

g_weapons

Description:

This is meant to match the shrubmod g_weapons cvar.

Type: bitmask

Parameters:

+1 Level 0 field ops doesn't get binoculars (unless he has >= level 1 Battle Sense)

+2 Syringes work underwater

+4 Pliers work underwateri

8 Fully restore Field ops charge bar if airstrike is aborted

+16 Half restore FIeld ops charge bar if airstrike is aborted

+32 Ammo packs restore helmets

+64 Drop binoculars if player has them

+128 Soldiers with level 4 heavy weapons don't lose their pistols

256 Garands can reload when clip is not empty

+512 Balance the clip size between the allies and axis rifles. allied rifles get same clip sizes and max ammo as the k43.

+1024 Creates a hitbox for mortar shells. This reduces (or eliminates in some cases) the ability to fire mortars through smaller windows and bunker slits.

2048 Knives will always gib a body (not a player, use g_dmgKnife instead if you want that)

+4096 Extra ammo is included with dropped weapons.

+8192 ammo of the weapon is shown for the weapon we want to pickup from the ground.

g_weapons 14071

note. if you want to know what options are enabled in a bitmask value, pass the value to binary.

14071 = 11011011110111

And look at the options from right to left, 1 enable 0 disable.

Regards.

Edited by cinco

+8192 ammo of the weapon is shown for the weapon we want to pickup from the ground.

Where did u find this cvar, its not even at the bitmask list, the max is 4096 for extra ammo, "+8192" does not exist, if u would re-read my first post, u would see already that the values re calculated by using "+" function, so i don't what exactly are u doing.

To save everyone's time, i would gladly ask u to just post the cvars u want to enable from the list and i will give u end cvar, which u can add to the list and make ur server working properly.

EDIT: Going thro ur values i set u the end cvar that u posted from binaries.

Please use this value and let me know if it works like u want:

g_weapons 7131

Regards

Edited by Aniky

• Subscriber

He might be right - I've noticed a lot of the new flags that show up in the changelog are not properly documented.

It is certainly not listed here as of this moment:

http://mygamingtalk...._Cvar#g_weapons

Yet the change log for 0.5.2 does indicate that this cvar exists:

"Added: ammo of the weapon is shown for the weapon we want to pickup from the ground (http://mygamingtalk....-be-identified/). Set server side with g_weapons cvar (flag 8192)"

I even reported this document deficiency here a few weeks ago:

http://mygamingtalk....-be-identified/

So - you're right, 8192 does exist.

Edited by BECK

But does it work then, as it not in the main Wiki?

If the cmd actually works then he only need to add the last value to my end number, meaning:

g_weapons 15323

If my calculations re correct and if the cmd actually works this should be then the number for the end cvar at ur settings.

Edited by Aniky

I consulted the cvar g_weapons on the server and is successful, the sum of 14,071 bitflags've outlined above.

The video is bad, but I'm learning, I will soon make a movie :)

The bar does not drop when

Fire Mission: Aborting, can not see target.

Fire Mission: Insufficient fire support.

Thank

• Management
In the video you were requesting artillery. The bitflag values are only for airstrikes. I'm not sure that the fieldops charge should drop. It would be very annoying if by accident player was binocularing something that is not visible. For example with tanks it could happen easily. I suppose using charge even for failed artillery requests could be added as an option if needed.