shrubbot problems?

b378

Hiya,

So i've used some commands from my old (etpub) server and put them into the shrubbot.cfg

Things all went fine, commands work perfectly until i wanted to add some more commands, regarding omnibot.

I've set the commands to work on specific adminlevels, yet it seems like only adminlvl 0 can use 2 of them (there are 6 in total)

Once I noticed, I've tried to remove all commands except the omnibot commands from the shrubbot file, the weird thing is, that after a server reboot, the old commands (wich i deleted from the cfg) are still there, nothing has been changed...

what am I doing wrong here, am I overlooking another file or something? :blink:

Thnx :)

• Management
The shrubbot.cfg file is loaded on every map change. Or you can use the !readconfig command which will read it even in the middle of the map. Having the commands still there suggests that the file you edited is not the same what the mod reads. Just for confirmation, is the shrubbot.cfg file you edited located in the folder pointed by g_dbDirectory cvar? If you have VPS or dedicated server, another source of weird problems could be that you have accidentally started 2 processes of the same server.

its a dedicated server indeed. the shrubbod file is in the folder pointed by g_dbDirectory

Also rebooted the server, just to be sure.

using !readconfig tells me i've got 40 commands... there are only 6 in shrubbot :P

edit: even if i remove the shrubbot.cfg, this server still loads 40 commands

Edited by b378