- Updated weapons based on performance metrics:
- Slightly increased the damage for the fiveseven to keep it on par with other pistols.
- Lowered the max width of the recoil patterns for the MG's to make them better for their price point.
- Lowered the spread on the Negev to be more in line with the m249.
- Improvements have been made to burst fire and tapping.
- Added player spawns to all maps to support up to 30 players.
- Player spawns are now randomly selected from a prioritized list of spawn locations in order to better support more players per map.
- Adjusted bot behavior to fix the 'antline' looking behavior.
- Added support for server operators to specify tick rate with the tickrate parameter.
- Physics simulation tick rate now set to be the same as the game tick interval.
- Bullet tracers have had improvements made to speed, visual effect, and frequency.
- Chickens added to Inferno
- The Server Browser sorts Favorites and Lan tabs by ping rather than Tags.
- The radar will no longer display an 'X' for dying players when they are not within sight of the player or player's teammate.
- Weapons with a burst mode will now show which state the gun is in on the ammo panel.
- Input device is now locked to whatever device launched the game session.
- Updated the Kevlar and Kevlar + Helmet buy menu images.
- Updated the Domination icons.
- Footsteps update position more often by shifting position determination to client side entity tracking.
- Tuned ambient sounds in most maps
- Fixed a bug with individual pistol round-based achievements. They can only be earned in Classic game mode now.
- Fix for changing video settings while in game sometimes causing a deadlock.
- Added a popup message triggered when a player attempts to initiate a vote on a server with voting disable.
- Fixed bug where player's nav area would be reported as being on the floor below them causing the radar location to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed several UI related crash issues.
- Third party map and _SE map names no longer display in the scoreboard with the #SFUI_MAP_ localization token.
View the full article
Click here to view the article
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users