etconfig.cfg in server silent directory

kajto3

Well, it may be not a mod's case, but I don't know, because my first experience with server management was with the silent mod. I've got a simple question: what does etconfig.cfg in silent's directory? It contains some g, sv, com, cg or r cvars, but not all (the majority) are from server.cfg file. Anyway, the g, sv, omnibot etc. cvar are true. But why there are many cvars from client? eg com_hunkmegs or r_detailtextures? What if I change them? Does it have something to do with the info included in Install file contained in silent.pk3?

Notes
------

* In linux, the fs_homepath is by default a hidden folder at the user home directory. If this path is not set to the server installation,
  the silEnT will not be able to function fully. This value is usually set to have the same value as the fs_basepath.

* Often the default com_hunkMegs setting (56) is not enough for a customized server. Increase this value to avoid problems.

Edited by kajto3