• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Custom vote?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Dookie

Dookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationCroatia

Hello there, im not quiet sure if it is even possible, but I was thinking of custom vote on server? For example I would love to have vote kick bots, so when there are 5-6 people playing they can vote to kick bots and remove them from that map. Is this even possible to create? thx

OFFLINE   Geo

Geo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Will post my script that I have created for custom votes on silent soon. The current votes available are:

kickbots

25 percent bots (adds 1/4 bots of max slots)

50 percent bots (adds 1/2 bots of max slots)

+5 mins

+10 mins

crazygravity

crazyspeed

With all panzer/rifle/sniperwars being added once relevant bugs are fixed. Features include configuration for allowing/disallowing votes in the script, a command to display only enabled votes and a dynamically changing menu (pk3). Using the config section in the script the menu will automatically change and only allowed votes will be available as buttons. I can add more votes if they are requested and of course it is entirely up to the user to decide which votes can be used on the server.

OFFLINE   twiti

twiti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
On a distinguished road

I posted a similar request about a year ago :D

http://mygamingtalk....95-custom-vote/

Simple idea - since there's no support for etpro-like configs (nested configs, callvote config etc)

"/callvote !customcommand" may be used for changing server settings without admin action

OFFLINE   twiti

twiti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
On a distinguished road

guys any new on this?

it would be nice to turn silent into competitive mod ::D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users