Omnibot Medics Won't Revive

Jakub

Hey all,

I recently got my server up and running and also set up omni-bots. They are behaving as expected in all ways (as far as I can tell) except that the medics absolutely do not revive. I checked in the et/scripts/goals folder and found the revive script there and scanned through it for completeness and it was all there. Double checked, redownloaded the mod, etc.

Has anyone else had a problem with bots not reviving? Is there a silent mod variable that might be affecting this or could it be something with the omnibot configuration I missed? I know this isn't an omnibot forum, but figured I'd try here first.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

WayneJetski's Server

Edit:

From the server log on start up:

147 Goals Loaded, 22 Deferred, 0 Goals could not load. elapsed time 0.20 seconds

Edited by Jakub

• Management

This discussion at Omni-bot forum might be related http://www.omni-bot.com/forum/showthread.php?3159-Medic-gives-medpacks-instead-of-reviving-with-needle

In general, I haven't noticed this effect or know what might be causing it.

EDIT:

Another thread about it at Omni-bot forum

http://www.omni-bot.com/forum/showthread.php?3167-0-82-Beta-Revive-Goal

Thank you!!!! The revision made in the 2nd link was what I needed. I haven't verified in game, but the server log was showing many revives where there were none (from bots) beforehand.

Greatly appreciated! Will confirm it works when I get home, but server.log's don't lie, right? :)

Cheers.