• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

shrubbot fatal error

shrubbot error silent

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   jaszpol

jaszpol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
A step in the right direction
Hi, I have problem with shrubbot system, which crashed. Thus I can't use commands from a file shrubbot.cfg or !ReadConfig. The first time the problem showed up a few days ago, then it effectively terminated my final 20% shrubbot.cfg file and added to the end of [subnetban] a few strange names of the * or %. There is a example code with strange subnetbans - http://wklej.org/id/1028865/. Then it turned off the server for about five minutes I have uploaded a spare shrubbot and turned on and working. But now the problem occurred again, this time not effectively terminated file but added a strange subnets.

Update to the new versions of Silent did not help. Our web hosting does not understand the error, and it can not help us. Please help me.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

Did you use subnetban commands on the server?

EDIT:

Do you use any third party applications to manage the shrubbot.cfg? Are you running only one server associated with the single shrubot.cfg file?

OFFLINE   jaszpol

jaszpol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Did you use subnetban commands on the server?
no
Do you use any third party applications to manage the shrubbot.cfg?
no
Are you running only one server associated with the single shrubot.cfg file?
no

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

Are you using any third party applications that are hooking the executable. i.e. QMM?

Please provide the server log from the part where the server didn't start/shut down. Please check the admin.log or whatever it's name to, to see what commands had been executed by any admin on the server.

OFFLINE   jaszpol

jaszpol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

i didn't use QMM. I moved commands lines in shrubbot.cfg of the subnets above subnets in shrubbot.cfg and run server. After 3 days again remove the all commands from shrubbot.cfg and add this subnets http://wklej.org/id/1028865/ ... Gaoesa i send you PM with my logs. 

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

There are strange characters in the pasted content you provided, should it be like that?

OFFLINE   jaszpol

jaszpol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

As strange as the characters are always on the deactivation error shrubbot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shrubbot error, silent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users