• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

no silent guid and no pb guid

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Headhunter

Headhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Locationworldwide

Hi all,

I have had today a player who have no silent guid and no punkbuster guid when i do !list .

How he can do THAT ?

Is that a Hax or a Bug ?

Maybe a other admin of us search for the IP of him, but I hope its not a new hax, because minutes later our server crashed (by him?)

Thanks for help & info

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

Was he still conecting? Whenplayers are connecting it is typical that they don't have such infos. Also, what is the silEnT version you are using?

EDIT:

Players without silEnT GUID get kicked from the server for invalid silEnT GUID. I haven't been able to go around this even with a modified client.

OFFLINE   clan DIABOLIK

clan DIABOLIK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Getting Better

I have this when a player is connecting to server = state "C" ( before the state "S" for spectator), then yes, both GUID are empty :

# T  L    Level Name   PBGUID   silEnT ID   S Name
14 C  0  '   ETWorld'                          Ondra

But never elsewhere, and no crash server thanks god !

OFFLINE   Headhunter

Headhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationworldwide

Was he still conecting? Whenplayers are connecting it is typical that they don't have such infos. Also, what is the silEnT version you are using?

EDIT:

Players without silEnT GUID get kicked from the server for invalid silEnT GUID. I haven't been able to go around this even with a modified client.

...no he still have connected and awaiting to join a Team... - both GUIDs not set (2 empty fields) and show him as a lvl 0 User (ok). If he join a Team, he still have no GUIDs...you cant give him lvl like another Topic here show it with a screen shot, what have a simillar problem.

Thanks in advance for some info or fixing it :)

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

Please update your server to the latest version of the mod. According to splatterladder, it is currently 0.6.3 version. If there is a bug we can't fix or identify it from older versions.

OFFLINE   Headhunter

Headhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationworldwide

Hi gaoesa, I should go back to 6.3 version ? You make a joke or ? I am driving version 7.2 and its a great new Job by the builders and "Problem-Fixers".

The problem is gone, because i get a lua from a friend (BigBear/Eurobunkerarena) - for personal use only (sry)- what prevent such kind of player connecting. I am not a pro for lua, but its work like the perluong (?) script for Autopromtion but in that case to check the etkey (+GUID ?).

But @ all:

... i have another problem what maybe can fix here:

If I open the Console i see ever my name in the most lines of info ...--> 

silent72bug-1.png

How I can fix it, or who is able to help ?

Thanks in advance

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

Hi gaoesa, I should go back to 6.3 version ? You make a joke or ? I am driving version 7.2

No, gaoesa is not joking. He said that you should update your server, because on the splatterladder it says you run 0.6.3:

Attached File  ETG_server.png   36.69KB   0 downloads

Since you are saying you run 0.7.2 it's something messed up with your server setup.

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

The second problem is definitely caused by the client and the server version not matching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users