• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

silEnT release 0.8.0

- - - - - mod et enemy territory

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Dookie

Dookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationCroatia

Thanks for update, btw bout minimize, are going to see that for windows in next release? thx

OFFLINE   clan DIABOLIK

clan DIABOLIK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Getting Better

Hello Dookie, gaoesa has explained in another topic it is quite complicated to code a minimizor, I mean a GOOD minimizor with the same quality as the silEnT mod itself.

Here is a real good minimizor, wich runs with a lot of games including Wolfenstein of course :D

The link is: http://www.idcation....17/minimizor_20

Have fun with it

V55

Edited by clan DIABOLIK, 12 October 2013 - 06:18 PM.

OFFLINE   Dookie

Dookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Getting Better
  • LocationCroatia

Hello Dookie, gaoesa has explained in another topic it is quite complicated to code a minimizor, I mean a GOOD minimizor with the same quality as the silEnT mod itself.

Here is a real good minimizor, wich runs with a lot of games including Wolfenstein of course :D

The link is: http://www.idcation....17/minimizor_20

Have fun with it

V55

Thanks, but i dont need it for me personally, but it might be helpful for other people, anyway thanks for answer and keep up the good work guys!

OFFLINE   kajto3

kajto3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
A step in the right direction

Is it possible or will you add the possibility to check on what basis a player is banned for a hacking (a name of binary/process/dll/cvars) ?

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

The detections are mostly heuristics so it is not possible to name the cheats, but for the information, the first versions of the system were implemented several middle versions before this. And we have yet never had false reports. Also, the system does not send any names or such information to the servers. In case of suspected false report, it must be reproduced in a controlled environment. Additionally, the heuristic methods are not prone to detecting malware, as the process boundaries are not stepped over.

OFFLINE   twiti

twiti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
On a distinguished road

The detections are mostly heuristics so it is not possible to name the cheats, but for the information, the first versions of the system were implemented several middle versions before this. And we have yet never had false reports. Also, the system does not send any names or such information to the servers. In case of suspected false report, it must be reproduced in a controlled environment. Additionally, the heuristic methods are not prone to detecting malware, as the process boundaries are not stepped over.

Hi gaoesa, just a quick question - is it possible to get server side screenshots implemented? like pb_sv_ss?

And thanks alot for the great mod update :D

OFFLINE   clan DIABOLIK

clan DIABOLIK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Getting Better

Hello, could this software cause a false-detection by silEnT-AC ?

=> http://blog.digitali...input-released/

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

Hello, could this software cause a false-detection by silEnT-AC ?

No.

OFFLINE   happyj

happyj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Unknown

Umm where can I download full 0.8.0 Version

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

We are already in 0.9.0. We don't supply 0.8.0 and we don't give any support for anyone who is not running 0.9.0. You shouldn't be even seeking for that old buggy version. If there is some archiving reasons for seeking it, I don't remember what hapened with this particular version, but some version don't go public at all as they have been found critically buggy in the final testing on public servers. We have to increment the version number regardless, because the ET engine doesn't provide methods to cleanly reuse the pk3 names. I.e. the engine doesn't delete the old file of the same name, but rather adds a hash to the file name of the "overwriting" file.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: silent, mod, et, enemy, territory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users