• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Screenshots

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
New weapons:
tripmine + PPSh-41

Attached Thumbnails

• 2010-09-17-205627-radar_summer3.jpg

OFFLINE   Tosa_Inu

Tosa_Inu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
A step in the right direction
I played a little on the test server, currently i am bussy with my game provider to set up my own.

The tripmines look cool.

OFFLINE   SadGasm

SadGasm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Unknown
Hahaha u stealed the trip mines from our mod *. u little faker :) Nice nice

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland
Not really the place to advertise your mod.

Are you saying that the ETPub stole the tripmines from your mod? Because thats where the original tripmine code is from. Can you be more specific and maybe you could even contact the silEnT team in a proper manner before starting spam/advertisement campaign about your mod on public forum that is about silEnT mod.

EDIT:
I did some checking of the tripmines and found out that you should probably try posting here also:
http://www.etpub.org...topic.php?29223

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

Not really the place to advertise your mod.

Are you saying that the ETPub stole the tripmines from your mod? Because thats where the original tripmine code is from. Can you be more specific and maybe you could even contact the silEnT team in a proper manner before starting spam/advertisement campaign about your mod on public forum that is about silEnT mod.

EDIT:
I did some checking of the tripmines and found out that you should probably try posting here also:
http://www.etpub.org...topic.php?29223

@gaoesa is right, this is where I got tripmines from. Besides, I have had no idea of your mod existance at all @SadGasm :P
BTW, the tripmines code is completly reworked now in our mod, it differs even from the one of etpub, so those accusations are pointless.

OFFLINE   N!trox*

N!trox*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Unknown

Are you saying that the ETPub stole the tripmines from your mod? Because thats where the original tripmine code is from.

I've seen this little discussion about tmines and checked something in ET SDK.
As i thought, original Tripmines code is available in ET SDK, which means no one stole them from ETPub or from any other mods. :)

By the way, i tested the tripmines and i love them. I even wonder why they havent been fully implemented in ETMain, would have made ET even better :D

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
New PPSh model in 0.3.0 (for both: 1st and 3rd person view)

Attached Thumbnails

• 2011-03-08-184718-oasis.jpg

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3096 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
Weapon banks display.
Notice slot 3. The difference between wide slots and equal slots is depicted. For wide weapon icons the wide slots are used when the cg_wbWideSlots cvar is set to 1. It can be changed in the config menu: silEnT->HUD under Weapon Banks Display category.

Wide slots:
wb.jpg

Equal slots:
wb2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users