Miscellaneous Gamers

I am the owner of the group Miscellaneous Gamers and am look for people to join. We have a variety of games. I can host servers for some of them too. Currently we have League of Legends, Dota 2 and Garry's Mod. I'm working on a Minecraft, Minecraft modpacks (Aether, Tekkit, Etc.), Borderlands 2, and Left for Dead 2. This community trys to focus on you not getting stuck with a terrible team in a game for total cooperation. We have a Razer Comms group which will help with the social part. Join if you want! It has separate gaming channels for different games. The League Channel is for people who want to play league and get the lane they want and the champ they want. You just simply say something like,"Hey, I'm look for a party to play league with. I want (put your lane here) and will play (champion name)." If somebody has room for your lane and champ they will add you. You just have to join the League group on League as well. I don't know how Dota will work because I don't play it but I'm hoping it's the same. I hope you join my group and have fun! :D