• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

K43, Grand overed to both sides

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Jaaa&

Jaaa&

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationRDU - NC
I believe that the K43 and Grand should be offered to both sides in both Eng and Snipers, just an idea because smg is offered on both sides.

OFFLINE   uNhoL

uNhoL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Unknown
Engineer already has a rifle, so there's no need for 2 rifles. :P

OFFLINE   Jaaa&

Jaaa&

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRDU - NC
Well, same can be said for smg, axis already have smg, why they need two to choose from?

OFFLINE   uNhoL

uNhoL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Unknown
woops, I thought you meant that rifle and sniper rifle should be available for engineer and covert ops. but yeah, having both rifles is a good idea ^^

OFFLINE   Jaaa&

Jaaa&

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRDU - NC
This not up for discussion? :P

OFFLINE   Dragonji

Dragonji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland
Lol, hell no. I even don't like the feature with double SMGs for each team. If silEnT devs will put K43 and Garand for both teams, they should also make silencers K43 and Garand, Luger and Colt for both etc...

I totally don't agree to make something like this by default for all mod's users, cause it would be unfair, but it could be a new server-side cvar for example - 0|1 (0 - default value, normal ET way, axis' weapons for axis only and allies' weapons for allies only | 1 - all weapons for both teams).

OFFLINE   Jaaa&

Jaaa&

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRDU - NC
Well i know, i was meaning for all classes, i only grabbed a few as an example :P

OFFLINE   Novice

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
+1 from me I hate the Garand would love to have the k43 as an option on Allies, I mean you can already pick it up and use it.

OFFLINE   Novice

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Sad to see this didn't make it in ;/

OFFLINE   =EMP=Avery13

=EMP=Avery13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
On a distinguished road
  • LocationProvidence, RI
I have to agree with Dragon. Don't make one gun useable for both sides. It's really dumb. What's the point of having different sides if you get the same gun anyways.. What's the point of searching for that gun on the ground to pick it up? When I play allies... I hate it... cause I like the gun axis gets... so when I see it on the ground, I pick it up... simple as that. Don't give the gun to both teams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users