K43, Grand overed to both sides

Jaaa&

• 1 month later...

Lol, hell no. I even don't like the feature with double SMGs for each team. If silEnT devs will put K43 and Garand for both teams, they should also make silencers K43 and Garand, Luger and Colt for both etc...

I totally don't agree to make something like this by default for all mod's users, cause it would be unfair, but it could be a new server-side cvar for example - 0|1 (0 - default value, normal ET way, axis' weapons for axis only and allies' weapons for allies only | 1 - all weapons for both teams).

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I have to agree with Dragon. Don't make one gun useable for both sides. It's really dumb. What's the point of having different sides if you get the same gun anyways.. What's the point of searching for that gun on the ground to pick it up? When I play allies... I hate it... cause I like the gun axis gets... so when I see it on the ground, I pick it up... simple as that. Don't give the gun to both teams.