Hello silEnT experts!
We experience this issue:
Every time the server restarts, every player's XP is gone. The levels are saved though.
Server log gives this information:
*=====INITIALISING USER DATABASE
* Opening user database file userdb.db.
* Opening user database file userxdb.db.
* User database files open. Caching database.
140 players cached from the user database.
No additional user records in the user database.
*=====DATABASE READY FOR USE
relevant silent.cfg settings (if you want whole .cfg, please say so):
set g_dbDirectory "database"
set g_dbUserMaxAge "3o"
set g_XPSave 21
set g_XPSaveMaxAge_xp "3o"
set g_XPSaveMaxAge "3o"
set g_XPSaveMinXP "-1"
set g_maxXP "-1"
set g_maxXPResetWarn 0
set g_damageXP "1"
set g_damageXPLevel "50"
set g_xpdecay "0"
set g_xpdecayrate "0"
set g_xpdecayfloor "0"
What we tried so far:
- deleting useradb, userdb, userxdb while server was stopped
-> new files are created, XP still won't save
- checking "g_dbUserMaxAge" via RCON
-> "g_dbUserMaxAge" was in fact set to "0" on server
- Adding '+set g_XPSaveMaxAge_xp "3o"' to startup line
-> "g_dbUserMaxAge" RCON check positive, but XP still wasn't saved after server restart
Test XP was made in game and not given via RCON, !nextmap was executed