• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Players Stuck

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   liebbie

liebbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Unknown

I have a couple of problems...

1. Most importantly, we have players who are getting 'stuck' in the spawn. both allies & axis. when you view them from overhead, they look like they're on their back, the way you look when you're downloading a new map. if you view them from their POV, it looks like they're standing. they can speak, but can't move at all.

2. Is there a way to extend the length of time that the obituaries stay on the screen? things disappear too fast.

Thanks,

Liebbie

OFFLINE   Zelly

Zelly

• Coders
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Getting Better

For number 1, see what your antilag settings are I had a similar problem where players with (stable) high ping were active but they could not move when antilag (Or maybe antiwarp) was enabled.

For number 2 There may be a client cvar, there is one for nq and one for etpro not sure what it is in silent or if they have it.

OFFLINE   TheSilencerPL

TheSilencerPL

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts
On the road to fame
  • LocationPoland

I have a couple of problems...

2. Is there a way to extend the length of time that the obituaries stay on the screen? things disappear too fast.

There is no such option in our mod. However you can always request such feature here: http://mygamingtalk....ature-requests/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users