anticheat gone wild-bug?

oVe

Hi all.

Officially am I a cheater now. Nothing that sounds that motherfucking tempting but however did silEnT anticheat ban me from deathrowinmates server and im totally innocent.

I got 2 theories why (or 3)

1# acQus mod headquarters did i just install from moddb and after that was I banned..

Try to check if it was headquarters that the dri server thought was a cheat.

Connect to silEnT server while HQ is loaded.

2# It can be a run-time error as I connected exactly between 2 maps.

3# I played at one of fearless assasins servers and they got a lot of strange configs, etc.

4# I tried to connect to thewolfteam but connection failed because of cortex_who

Check this shit and tell me silEnT anticheat is fucked up and that I never cheated.

Thanks on forehand. :)

Hello, I'm VJ a DRi* High level admin over at the death row inmates server. He was banned based off silent mods anti cheat. As I told him before there were no false bans that I was aware of or anyone else. I may be able to pull up the client md5 from the ban. Anyways Headquarters should have been unloaded before connecting to silent mod or there would have been server/client miscommunications if im correct. Good luck ove 

(will look into the headquarts stuff my self as well)

edit: went to hq:mod loaded up went to silent waited a bit nothing.

Edited by Purple

• Management

It would really need to be reproducible to get more information. If it really was a silEnT AC ban, I can say from the start that the number 2 is out of the question. Also, configurations don't matter. It does not care about cvars at all.

Anyways Headquarters should have been unloaded before connecting to silent mod or there would have been server/client miscommunications if im correct.

When sv_pure is set to 1, that is what is supposed to happen.

EDIT:

I downloaded the official HQ mod pk3 and it didn't seem to have anything inside which would be problematic. Next step would be to backstep everything you did before the ban without restarting the ET, if some server you had been, had something you downloaded and ran.

see my latest gaming: ->

http://et.trackbase.net/player/1012163/

comments:

dark alchemy got noquarter and they did never auto-ban me.

rumpelbude got silEnT and they also auto-banned me.

dri-elite-no-noobs-no-bots (or something like that) did I get banned on after that I tried to connect to thewolfteams headquarter server.

so there might be headquarters or thewolfteams server.

I can zip everything, my whole et install and upload, I promise again and again that I never have cheated.

• Management

I sent him a PM for further information about resolving this matter. About the topic itself, like we have said before, we don't care about any players getting banned on servers by the AC, unless it is reproducible, in which case we can do investigations about the matter.

I have no doubt about the AC is getting triggered for a valid reason. The only question is how the installation has been polluted by some binary that will trigger it (and which is loaded, just a file resting on a filesystem is not something that will trigger anything). Since he has been playing on silEnT servers perfectly fine for a long time before this, the point of investigation is targeting the servers he connected and dowloads he had before this started to happen to him.

I will use this topic also to remond everyone to never to run ET as an administrator. It is not required and never wil be required as long as you install the game outside of the "Program Files(x86)" directory. It also is not safe.

• Management

I dunno why this happened but I will zip my current et install if anyone are interested to help me but I will however install et:legacy and play at dark alchemy a1

NQ mod doesn't have anti cheat so any one can cheat freely on NQ mod if server doesn't have PB. If you can re-create the violation back on gao's silent mod server and record the demo/video of it through any recording software it would be helpful for us. 

I had no problem changing different servers which you mentioned and joining any silent mod server back again. 

I don't get any more bans, sorry but I guess it was normal admin abuse lol...

And Im not giving a fuck about further comments.

My opinion is that someone on dri just banned me for fun.

And in their opinion, its that I am a hacker.

But did you know one thing: 2+2=4

And: silEnT + cheats = ban

So why the fucking ass raped hell should I cheat at silEnT?

We got the answer: I didnt and it was admin abuse.

Regards :D

you can say what ever but don't change the fact that the automated anti cheat busted you.

We have never had any false positive and saying any of our admins done is just weak.

You have not proven any wrong from that ban so guess you got tired and thought you could boost your skills.

But now your left to feel the pain!

• Management

This forum is not a ban appeal forum for servers or arguments between players and admins of any server. I'm locking this thread now as both parties have had a chance to post once and I remind everyone, that we want to know if the AC is not working correctly. However, it must be a reproducible case.