The Warriors of Æsir [Recruiting]

post-1673-0-60006800-1417150268_thumb.png

Have you been searching for a gaming clan filled with fun and friendly people?

Are you interested in joining a clan with at least 1500 registered members, established in 2001?

Does Norse mythology interest you?

Do you play games on pc, xbox 360/one or ps3/4?

Perchance do you play: Warframe, Mech Warrior Online, Archeage, Payday2, Warthunder, World of Tanks, League of Legends,  Smite, Halo, Borderlands, Killing Floor, Assassin's Creed, Minecraft, Destiny, Planetside 2, or even Clash of Clans (ios)?

If you answered yes to any of these, then perhaps The Warriors of Æsir is the clan for you!

Not to mention we play many more games, and are always looking to expand!

For more information view our website here: http://www.waesir.com/hall

For those desiring even more information, or who would like to be recruited, shoot me a message or reply here.

I hope to see some of you out on the forums and in game :)

post-1673-0-60006800-1417150268_thumb.png

Edited by Dr. Penguin

Wait what?..... I've never heard of that happening before... and it works fine for me and everyone else I know on it.

I just tested the link myself (works,) and should take you here:

post-1673-0-99961000-1417205462_thumb.png

Alternatively, one could go to waesir.com or just google waesir and see us right away.

Edited by Dr. Penguin

I'll also mention the forum set up is pretty much identical to this website.

Not to mention phishing is defined as:

phish·ing
ˈfiSHiNG/
noun
noun: phishing
the activity of defrauding an online account holder of financial information by posing as a legitimate company.

We neither pose as any company (we are simply WA, a gaming clan around since 2001) nor do we ask you for any information (financial or otherwise.) Except for a valid email, required to have an account (same as here.)

Meaning that even if we were a phishing website (which we arent) there is no information we could get from you. Unless you used the exact same username, password, and email as you do for some other site with your banking info in it. Then we would have to manually check each of those sites, since unlike phishing sites, we dont pose as one of them already. If that constitutes as a phishing website, then this forum, or anywhere requiring an email and password, is no different.
Edited by Dr. Penguin