[BOM] Band of Misfits

Band Of Misfits

BOM is a new community trying to grow into a fun gaming community that will eventually have it's own servers. We look forward to having new members in our community.

If you're interested please look at the following below.

What do we do?

BOM is a PC gaming community that plays multiple games. As of right now we only have a full select games that we are officially on but we hope to expand to other games with the growth of our community. BOM strives to have a fun casual game-play experience for all our members, we look down on negativity in our group to keep the best experience. As of right now we have no members but with your help we can become what we are aiming to be, without members we can't be a community and without a community, no one would be in one. 

BOM trys to keep the user friendly and the community has a say so in the community. After all without them we would not be.

What do we look for?

• Maturity
  • Ages preferably 14+
  • Respect

This is all we ask for three things that will make this all work.

What do we play?

BOM as of right now is only limited to ARMA III, ARMA II, Mount & Blade Warband (& mods), DAYZ and GTAIV LCPDFR. I know this is not a lot but from our point of view this is a good standing point considering we don't have members.

Future Goals?

BOM has a lot of future goals in mind. One of the main ones being to expand the community, but one of the most important goals is to host our own servers. I as a owner have hosted many in the past but from lack of traffic, budget and little community it fell. So I hope that this time you can help this dream come true, we're all part of it.

What would a community be without their own servers anyway?

Where can I join?

If you're interested in joining feel free to visit our site and www.bandofmisfits.comuf.com |

You can also join our TEAMSPEAK 3 server by searching Band of Misfits or by using this IP > 50.29.224.113 | The teamspeak server is hosted on my own PC so it may be down at times, but I keep it on 24/7 unless otherwise.

So what are you waiting for? Join Today!

post-1705-0-46330800-1418173598_thumb.png

Edited by Neuroxy