XI Gaming Legion.

Hello all!

My name is Anthony and I thought I would help promote my gaming community! Our steam group has 342 members and we have our very own TeamSpeak server.

First of all I would like to say that there really are no musts as long as you don't personally attack anyone or purposely troll, we are alright with most things as long as it doesn't affect anyone in a negative way. We play plenty of games ranging from all categories and have both European and American communities who both get along fine with each other.

Ever want to play a game but have nobody to play it with? Just ask around if anyone has it. Unlike the very big clans we are a tight-knit bunch making it feel a lot more personal and fun. We have even had a few meetups between different members which on the whole have been great! 

Currently we are trying to set up somewhat more serious groups for Eve online, SWTOR, Planetside 2  but we have plenty of more casual groups. Plenty of these serious groups come and go depending what you are interested in and of course feel free to set up your own groups in which to invite people with.

If you would like to join, hang around or just some questions we have a website you can apply on. There's no wrong answers on the small application as we accept any age, gender and anything else. It's just to sort of get a feel for what you want from the XI on a whole.

Here is our website: http://thexilegiongamingcommunity.enjin.com/home

Edited by antdaveod