• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Sort players by their KD rating

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   alex

alex

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationFrance

Hello,

I may have missed something, but i cant find a way to sort players by their KD. Is it actually possible ? If not, could this be implemented please ? What about within the !usersearch command in a new column  ? Could be something like:

!usersearch kd

or even a new command like:

!killrating n

n is the page you want to see.

Thanks.

OFFLINE   Zelly

Zelly

• Coders
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Getting Better

/killrating

For online players, I don't really know the use of seeing everyone's killrating.

b934afa8c8858b5f04e37f30f7292071.png

OFFLINE   alex

alex

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

How to achieve this for offline players ? Against a lua thing that is reserved for players who know it ?

OFFLINE   Zelly

Zelly

• Coders
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Getting Better

I don't know of a way, unless you manually stored them with lua.

OFFLINE   alex

alex

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

/killrating command doesnt work for me: "unknown cmd killrating"

OFFLINE   Zelly

Zelly

• Coders
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Getting Better

g_killRating

Description:

When not set to 0, silEnT will track a player's killing ability using an ELO type statistic similar to chess. Each kill will increase a player's kill rating based on how hard the kill was. Killing unskilled players will result in very few points whereas an unskilled player killing a skilled player will result in more points.

See also g_shuffle_rating.

Type: bitmask

Parameters:

1 Use kill rating. A dummy flag since any non-zero value for g_killRating will enable it.
2 Make kill rating visible. Players can use /killrating and at the end of each map a message will display the top killers for the map and overall.
4 Log files will include the GUIDs of the players involved in kills. This makes kill tracking a lot easier.
8 Disable kill rating from the score board. This can prevent players from playing for higher kill rating alone. This does not prevent the "killrating" client command enabled with flag 2 from working.

Default: 3

You need flag 2 of this cvar I think.

There is also a /playerrating command (flag 2) of this cvar:

g_playerRating

Description:

When not set to non zero positive value, silEnT will track a player's ability to win against good teams using an ELO type statistic similar to chess. Each win will increase a player's rating based on how hard the opposing team was. Skilled teams defeating less skilled teams will result in very few points whereas an relatively low- rated team defeating a good team will result in more points. Player rating also takes into account the number of players on each team (less points when a very large defeats a small one) and which side tends to win more often on the current map (e.g. Allies tend to win tc_base).

See also g_shuffle_rating.

Type: bitmask

Parameters:

1 Use player rating. A dummy flag since any non-zero value for g_playerRating will enable it.
2 Make player rating visible. Players can use /playerrating and at the end of each map a message will display the top player.
4 Put player rating on the scoreboard instead of the XP.
8 Print out extra info at the end of a round that can be used to further refine the playerrating model.
16 The same as flag 8 except a lot more info is output.

Default: 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users