About features

sCenna.

• Management

Yes. i will use the same cvars name how silEnT mod. When a player dont like a feature in silEnT mod, then i be sure, he dont like the same feature in Chaos Mod :P

Greetz sCenna.

You can copy as much as you like but just to make it clear for the record, TDM was not a nitmod/chaos idea.

A while back Nitmod was hosted on =F|A= forums and I had suggested Nitrox to add TDM in his mod and then eventually Chaos mod added it with the help of Nitrox. Do I take credit for suggesting to Nitrox? No I don't. TDM existed in COD series since years but the main credit goes to Nitrox because he implemented it. Off course idea and logic is worth a million but same is implementation. Without decent implementation idea remains idea and it's nothing more. More or less we had our implementation and cvars for TDM gametype in silent. Our HUD display is also customizable in TDM.

As far as weapon bank display goes, we had our own implementation. As Silencer said you are free to copy our implementation and we have no issue at all in that and I assume you already copied it from the screenshot you posted.

If you need any help please let us know and if you find any bugs please report it on tracker so we can fix it in next release. :)

Edit: I separated topic from the main topic so that you have your own topic.