min/max playercount for mapvoting

ailmanki

A possibility to configure for each map: a minimum and a maximum playercount, which is then used for the mapvoting.

During each map the players are counted, the mapvoting uses the average from the past 3 rounds.

(Maybe this can be a cvar? never thought it out for coding in a mod, more for lua or an external tool moving the pk3s around..).

For example, having 10 maps in etmain, 3 big maps, official (6maps), and 1 small map.

If nothing is configured for a map, min would be 0 and max 64.

With this its possible that no map would be available under certain circumstances - when wrongly configured.

• Management

Sorry, I don't really understand the proposition.

Are you proposing a feature that:

1. Doesn't allow a map to be in the intermission vote when the server configured minimum player count is not reached.

2. Doesn't allow a map to be in the intermission vote when the server configured maximum player count has been exceeded.

With the addition that it uses the player average from the last 3 rounds to allow voting for maps that don't fit in the requirements during the intermission but it is possible the server will be populated for the required player count during the map?

Yes!

Just the playercount ehrm I explained badly, I once had a admin mod which allowed me todo what I proposed here. The main problem was the playercount, I think at last I used the average of the playercount when map started plus when the map ended. Sorry, and not the average of the 3 last maps.

But besides that, I mean exactly what you wrote.

Additional to that, maybe a new cmd to set min/max , without having to edit a cfg by hand.