• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

0.9.0 startup missing extra menu

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Purple

Purple

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
Getting Better

Instead of being salty you should look at it as an opportunity to fix shit & view the people around you.

ac7bf8f5f0c1b34693f72ce560c66c48.png

OFFLINE   gaoesa

gaoesa

Advanced Member

• Management
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4391 posts
Will become famous
  • LocationFinland

I deleted it because it was completely off-topic, the content didn't make sense, for example, how does "will never be detected" part have to do with protecting players from admins who use proxy binaries to hack the computers of their players. The post was just kid rage from someone who didn't even bother reading the post he quoted. I will let it stay this time. But please, pay more attention to what you post and where.

OFFLINE   Purple

Purple

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
Getting Better

I deleted it because it was completely off-topic, the content didn't make sense, for example, how does "will never be detected" part have to do with protecting players from admins who use proxy binaries to hack the computers of their players. The post was just kid rage from someone who didn't even bother reading the post he quoted. I will let it stay this time. But please, pay more attention to what you post and where.

I could make a brand new topic if you'd like and bring everything to light, and yeah I did misread what you said, it was pretty late last night and was half asleep my apologies for that.

No hard feelings <3  :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users