ChronicleGaming - Looking for Staff and Members

http://i.imgur.com/DXnomXF.png

ChronicleGaming is a community set up by a group of friends to try and ensure people of the gaming scene are given a fun environment to play within. We as a community are currently in the process of developing a Garry's Mod server and other fun little servers to play on, however we need YOUR help. We are looking for players who are dedicated and want to be in this community. Some times it is hard to start and that is exactly why I am reaching out for you guys!

What do we aim to achieve?

We aim to ensure that all people from all backgrounds are given the opportunity to game to a high standard, and that is what we will do. I personally have ran a large amount of communities, I've been part of so many projects and what I can say is over this time, I've learned how to do many things, such as run a community successfully, at one point in my previous communities we had a total of 50/60 members on daily, and I believe that to be successful.

All that is left to say is come on over! I really want to make this work, and with the help of you guys, I think we can!

TeamSpeak IP: eurots1.gameservers.com:9141

Kindest Regards,

KieranB

ChronicleGaming - Founder