• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

10% Special OFF | 10% Special OFF | oscommerce | Magento Hosting | Joomla Hosting | Drupal Hosting| Magento Hosting | Joomla Hosting | Drupal Hosting

- - - - - oscommerce drupal hosting magento hosting joomla hosting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Burke

Burke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Unknown
Waxspace is a leading Cheap Reseller Web Hosting company which provides Cheap Shared hosting, cheap reseller web hosting, Dedicated server, VPS, SSL cert, Wordpress Hosting, Joomla Hosting, Drupal Hosting, osCommerce Hosting, Magento Hosting and domain name registration. Our plans start from $0.90 per month.

Happy New Year 2016 Special Offer
Save 30% on Shared Web Hosting
Use Coupon Code JAN10OFF
Offer Valid Till 31 January 2016

WHY PREFER WAXSPACE
Professional Support
Network Uptime,
Scalable, Regular Server Backups
No confusing data limits
Low Price

oscommerce Hosting

Plan Start From $1.70/Month
Host One Domain
Unlimited Raid Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
MySQL Databases
Free Instant Setup

Magento Hosting 

Host One Domain
Unmetered Bandwidth
MySQL Databases
Free Instant Setup

Joomla Hosting

Host One Domain
Unmetered Bandwidth
MySQL Databases
Free Instant Setup

Drupal Hosting

Host One Domain
Unmetered Bandwidth
MySQL Databases
Free Instant Setup

Regards,
Best Shared Web Hosting Waxspace ( One Dollar Hosting )

JOIN US ON -
• Waxspace Official Blog - Cheap Shared Web Hosting Waxspace

OFFLINE   coguld

coguld

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationAtlanta

I recently purchased a nice Magento-based theme at http://www.templatem...ento-themes.php and I am planning to migrate from Sitepoint to a trusted hosting provider, which I haven't yet chosen. I also am thinking of expanding the main new website to 4-5 websites with different domaion names by this year's end. I've worked with a professional web development freelancer who should be qualified to deal with that when required, but I need to be sure my new host can provide us with the necessary space, uptime, bandwidth, etc. Would that be possible with yourr service?

OFFLINE   Burke

Burke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Unknown

I recently purchased a nice Magento-based theme at http://www.templatem...ento-themes.php and I am planning to migrate from Sitepoint to a trusted hosting provider, which I haven't yet chosen. I also am thinking of expanding the main new website to 4-5 websites with different domaion names by this year's end. I've worked with a professional web development freelancer who should be qualified to deal with that when required, but I need to be sure my new host can provide us with the necessary space, uptime, bandwidth, etc. Would that be possible with yourr service?

We provide you required space, 99.9% uptime, bandwidth, 24/7 support.. contact us  .. suppot@waxspace.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oscommerce, drupal hosting, magento hosting, joomla hosting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users