• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Partner Wanted

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   fords8

fords8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Unknown
  • LocationMA

I am looking for someone to partner with and build a new gaming community/clan. Like to cover PC, Console,  and mobile gaming. All game types as well.

I already have somethings covered. I have hosting for the website. I have a 512 slot TS3 server. We can use XF, IPB, or VB4/5 for forum software.

I don't have a name yet. I think the person I partner with should help with the name. I will buy a domain.

I don't do graphics of any kind. I don't write code either. I can edit and play around with it.

I will get into more detail when people contact me. The only thing I ask is you be over the age of 21. So PM me and we can chat on TS or Skype or Steam.

Thanks!

OFFLINE   Houston

Houston

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Unknown

Hey man! I would be glad to be your partner! I have my own XF community and would love to get you into our leadership and help us grow! I currently run our ts off my computer so your server would help loads! Tell me if your interested! http://communitycrate.com :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users