• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Specific Level

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   kino

kino

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
A step in the right direction
Hello!

Is it possible to do a command for an admin wich his commands effects only on specific levels?

Example: I have an level System with 15 levels. BroWn get level 13 and if he !setlevel, it'll
effects only at members with lvl 5 and 6. And if he do !finger, this command will work at all
lvl's.

Is that possible? To specific wich lvl he may use at wich lvl's?

Edited by kino, 05 February 2016 - 05:59 PM.

OFFLINE   Ray

Ray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland

You can set permission flags for whatever level you want. I recommend that !setlevel - command is  only for high server admins. The !setlevel - command is to set levels for all players on server.

As for !finger - command, it depends how your shrubbot level system is set up. If he has that command, yes then it will work  for all levels.

Read more here:

http://mygamingtalk....shrubbot_config

Hope I understood your question right. ;)

OFFLINE   kino

kino

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

You can set permission flags for whatever level you want. I recommend that !setlevel - command is  only for high server admins. The !setlevel - command is to set levels for all players on server.
As for !finger - command, it depends how your shrubbot level system is set up. If he has that command, yes then it will work  for all levels.

Read more here:

http://mygamingtalk....shrubbot_config

Hope I understood your question right. ;)

Thanks for your answer Ray,
but i think i've explained it not well. I will explain it with an example wich is more detailed:
_____

Setted 15 levels on any server. BoBo gets level 11 because he is active and known. He have for
egg.: !setlevel, !finger, !mute, !gib, !admintest, !list, !nextmap,...and some more.
BoBo wants to !setlevel RoLL from lvl 7 to lvl 8. But i do not like that. I want to have that BoBo
can set only !setlevel members with lvl 1 + 2 to lvl 10.
Or, if BoBo wants to mute a lvl 0 player - it should not work. I want to have that BoBo can only
mute lvl 5 members.
Or, if BoBo wants to ban a lvl 0 player or a lvl 2 member - it should not work. I want to have that
BoBo can only ban lvl 6 + 7 members.

_____

I want to have that certain lvl's can only use their commands on certain lvl's .I know it's a bit confusing

but i hope you know what i mean :wacko:

OFFLINE   Norris409

Norris409

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Unknown

I apologize, I did not mean to talk down to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users