Network Security Services are designed to help protect the resources of your business .Network security services provides you with the tools to prevent, detect and respond to threats.
Network Security solutions utilizes unparalleled visibility, responsive analytics, security expertise and strategic alliances to help safeguard organizations from potential threats.
The network security model is a model that determines how the information is sent securely over a communication line.
The components of the network security model are:
- Sender – who sends the information
- Receiver – who receives the information
- Communication line – the line in which the communication is sent over
- Encryption / Decryption – to encrypt and decrypt the communication over the information channel
- Trusted Third Party – who distributes the secrete key and information between the two parties to be able to communicate securely
The tasks that network security model performs is to be able to have the two parties communicate with each other without any other parties being able to read and understand the information being sent. To do this, the model needs to:
- Have a suitable algorithm to encrypt the messages (Secure Socket Layer – SSL)
- Generate a secrete key to be used by the algorithm (SSL Provider)
- Develop methods to distribute and share the secrete key (SSL Provider)
- Specify a protocol to be able to transmit the information (https)