silEnT Dev team looking for beta testers

GTNews

• Management

Hello. My clan is interested in testing this as well.

Turgon

Hello,

Welcome to the forums. We would like to know few things before we decide to add more admins in beta group.

Your clan website address:

Server IP which will be running silent mod:

Also, you will need to update to final version of silent mod once we release final version.

Thank you.

Hello. If it is still possible, we would like to take part in testing this new silent mod. We are from Polish War Demons server, www.pwd.y0.pl We have 2 servers now, on the first we have the first silent mod, and we would like to test this new version on the second server. IP: 91.121.101.66:27961 greetings from The Scar, Nestor Lordmax and Meg :)

Hello,

We have added you to the group. You can download it. We would like to see some extensive testing done with .82 alpha build of omnis and 0.4.0 silent. :)

Thank you!

Thank you - It is now on Harry Test Server if you would like the Password ask Johndory - I will be testing local with the 0.82 bots - Does Crapshot from the Omin-Bot Team have a copy ?

Our clan is thoroughly enjoying the mod. Well done guys! Do we have an eta for the final release?

BTW- Petbark is registered here. He is the ABC clan leader and server master. Would you please grant him access to the beta section? Thanks.

• Management

Our clan is thoroughly enjoying the mod. Well done guys! Do we have an eta for the final release?

BTW- Petbark is registered here. He is the ABC clan leader and server master. Would you please grant him access to the beta section? Thanks.

Sorry, we only give one admin from clan access to our beta section because it helps us to track how many clans are participating and we will invite again all clans who came up with suggestions/issues in next beta testing when required.

If you like I can transfer your access to him but 2 admins/clan is not possible. I hope you understand.

@inifinitypl - You have been added and now you can download file. If you need any help setting up server, please let us know.

Thanks

• Management
Does Crapshot from the Omin-Bot Team have a copy ?

Yes, we have had conversations with crapshoot privately and we have given him builds even before the public beta for a little deeper testing. He has been very helpfull towards us and we have a gentlemens agreement with him so that what we provide directly stays confidential :)

Sorry, we only give one admin from clan access to our beta section because it helps us to track how many clans are participating and we will invite again all clans who came up with suggestions/issues in next beta testing when required.

If you like I can transfer your access to him but 2 admins/clan is not possible. I hope you understand.

@inifinitypl - You have been added and now you can download file. If you need any help setting up server, please let us know.

Thanks

Understand completely. We talked it over and leaving it with me for now.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...