• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

High Performance Domain Registration From TEMOK With Maximum Discount | .COM .ONLINE & More

- - - - - domain registration cheap domain regist domain name offers .com domain plans

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   tk-hassan

tk-hassan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
A step in the right direction
  • LocationUSA
Temok not only presents the Internet presence services such as Website Designing, Website Development, Website Hosting but also we are the perfect domain registration company which provide free Domain Registration services. It is quick to register and easy to take care of your domains when you use the top provider. We give you the benefit of numerous years of experience you can rely on and trust. Sign up it right away via us. If you offer a special or a unique service or an item, you would also wish to register the names of such type of services and products too. We guarantee the cheapest domain name registration and renewal for the life of your account with us, we provide low priced domain name registration service with high quality benefits.[/font]

temok_domain_registration_discount_offer

We are offering Upto 75% Discount on different Domain Names including .COM and .ONLINE & More. The promo codes are valid for Limited Time. You can view a full list of discounted domains along with the Promo Codes below:

.COM ( New 1 Year Registrations )
› Price: $8.98
› Promo Code: R17COM
› Valid til 6/30/2017

.ONLINE ( New 1 Year Registrations )
› Price: $9.98
› Promo Code: R17ONLINE
› Valid til 6/30/2017

.SITE ( New 1 Year Registrations )
› Price: $5.98
› Promo Code: R17SITE
› Valid til 6/30/2017

.SPACE ( New 1 Year Registrations )
› Price: $3.98
› Promo Code: R17SPACE
› Valid til 6/30/2017

.ME ( New 1 Year Registration )
› Price: $10.98
› Promo Code: R17ME
› Valid til 12/31/2017

.TECH ( New 1 Year Registration )
› Price: $14.98
› Promo Code: R17TECH
› Valid til 12/31/2017

.WEBSITE ( New 1 Year Registration )
› Price: $4.98
› Promo Code: R17WEBSITE
› Valid til 12/31/2017

.STORE ( New 1 Year Registration )
› Price: $11.98
› Promo Code: R17STORE
› Valid til 12/31/2017

⇨⇨ Get Your Domain Now ⇦⇦​

We are also offering these features for free.

› DNS Management
› Email Accounts
› Domain Forwarding
› Mail Forwarding
› Domain Theft Protection
› Cheap Privacy Protection
› Bulk Tools
› Easy to use Control Panel
› Lowest Price Guarantee
› 24/7 Support
› Instant Activation

The folks who work at Temok are from the business and most of them possess over and above 8-10 years practical experience in the web hosting market. Our staff is definitely our major force and we are constantly investing in fresh people who have new suggestions.

➛ We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, WorldPay and Diners Club International for payment.

For further information please contact sales[at]temok.com or Via Skype: temok.sales . We are here 24/7 for your help & support.

OFFLINE   Solarwind

Solarwind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
A step in the right direction

I'm going to build a website. As I don't have a big budget, I have already bought a Wordpress theme using one of 10 Immensely Easy Ways To Get a WordPress Coupon on https://www.template...emplatemonster/. Now I'm looking for a proper web hosting. Your services seems to meet all my reqirements and can help me to save money as you offer up to 75% discount on different domain names. Also you offer several good features for free. I'm interested in your web hosting. Thanks for sharing!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: domain registration, cheap domain regist, domain name offers, .com domain plans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users