• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

High Speed Fully Managed Dedicated Servers at Affordable Price | 2 US Datacenter Options

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   rf-harris

rf-harris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Unknown

Rankfirst Hosting has over taken all of its SEO hosting rivals with an unparallel array of SEO hosting plans and hosting servers. With our dedicated server you will definitely get the appropriate level of security, uptime and speed that you were on the lookout for your hosting service. We at Rankfirst Hosting offers the best hosting solution for very high traffic websites with our dedicated servers. Providing you an optimized hosting experience with our powerful and adaptable dedicated servers, we are always committed to deliver the best to our customers.

managed_dedicated_servers_rankfirsthosti

STARTER Dedicated Server
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1220 V2 3.1GHz
Hard Disk: 500GB HDD or 128GB SSD
Memory: 4GB
Bandwidth: 3.2TB
IP Addresses: 200
Monthly Price: $899
ORDER STARTER DEDICATED SERVER NOW

STANDARD Dedicated Server
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 3.3GHz
Memory: 8GB
Monthly Price: $1099
ORDER STANDARD DEDICATED SERVER NOW

PROFESSIONAL Dedicated Server
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 3.3GHz
Memory: 16GB
Monthly Price: $1299
ORDER PROFESSIONAL DEDICATED SERVER NOW

All dedicated servers come with the best features including the following ones.

Free Migrations:
We offer free of charge migration feature from your current host to Rankfirsthosting.com dedicated server. As soon you register with our dedicated server, we will migrate all your data and sites from your current web host with zero down time, free of cost.

Customized Solution:
Catering to your company desires, we will build an entirely personalized hosting solution for you. With the aid of our crew of industry experts and exceptional support of our experts we can construct a dedicated server with full control, customized adjustments, dedicated installation and highest convenience.

Enterprise Class Hardware:
Our dedicated servers are equipped with fast performance processors, most innovative hardware and fully reliable network system.

Remote Reboot and Remote Access:
All our dedicated servers are built with remote reboot and KVM. Our dedicated server assists you to have access to your server from anywhere around the globe at anytime you wish. You can have full control over your server from any location with our KVM access feature.

Payment Methods:
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

If you have questions or needs any assistance please contact us:

Email: support[at]rankfirsthosting.com
Phone: +1 718 414 6543

OFFLINE   Solarwind

Solarwind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
A step in the right direction

I'm looking for a proper web hosting as I'm going to build a site by myself. I have already found out how to create a website on https://www.template...ultimate-guide/ and it has turned out to be not that much complicated as I thought. Your service seems to meet all my requirements and the price is reasonable. I should think everything over first, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users